HUnter Engineering Company
Founded in 1946, Hunter Engineering is the world leader in the under-car service equipment industry. Hunter Engineering Company designs manufactures and sells a wide range of auto service equipment for a global market. Hunter products include PC-based wheel alignment systems, suspension, brake testing systems, computerized wheel balancers, on- and off-car brake lathes, tire changers, and vehicle lifts.
- Complimentary training materials and instructional videos for front counter staff and technicians to help train your employees to identify vehicles in need of alignment and sell the needed service more effectively.
- Complimentary customer waiting room videos will help explain common alignment and balancing-related issues to your customer base.
- Vehicle Suspension Adjustment information to assist front counter staff in quickly identifying vehicles that may need additional tools or parts to complete needed alignment service.
- Available images and materials for your advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Dedicated Treadmaxx® contact.
Hunter Engineering also provides quick and convenient local service and sales support with the largest field support team in the industry. Hunter's award-winning research and development team of mechanical, electrical, and software engineers are responsible for hundreds of patented and exclusive features that make Hunter products the most productive under-car service equipment available.
Interested in more info?
Fill out the form below and a team member will reach out to you.